Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation
It is our goal to bring people to Jesus and Membership in His family, and then help them develop to Christ-like Maturity. We want to equip them for ministry in the church and their life’s Mission in the world in order to Magnify God’s name
1. We Believe… The Church Has A Mission to seek and save who are lost in sin. We recognize the ‘The Church’ is the Body Of Christ, and consists of people who throughout time, have accepted God’s offer of redemption (Regardless of religious denomination) through the sacrificial death of His Son Jesus Christ.
2. We Believe… A Divinely Called And Scripturally Ordained Leadership Ministry Serves The Church. The Bible teaches that each of us that under leadership we must commit ourselves to reach others for Christ, to worship Him with other believers, and build up or edify the body of believers – the Church.
3. We Believe… God Is The Creator Of Marriage Between A Man And A Woman.
4. We Believe… Healing Of The Sick Is A Privilege For Believers Today. We believe and teach that this has been provided for through Christ’s atonement. (His Sacrificial Death On The Cross For Our Sins.)
5. We Believe… in The Blessed Hope / The Rapture Of The Church. At this future moment of time, all believers who have died will rise from their graves and will meet the Lord in the air, and ChrisWe Believe.tians who are still alive will be caught up with them, to be with the Lord forever.
6. We Believe… in The Millennial Reign Of Christ when Jesus returns with His saints at His Second Coming and begins His benevolent rule over earth for 1,000 years. The Millennial Reign will usher in the salvation to the Nation of Israel, and establish a universal peace.
7. We Believe… In The Final Judgement for those who have rejected Christ. They will be judged for their sin, and consigned to eternal punishment in the ‘Lake of Fire.’
8. We Believe… and look forward to a New Heavens And A New Earth that Christ is preparing for all people, of all time, who have accepted Him. We will live and dwell with Him there forever following His Millennial reign on Earth.
9. We Believe… and practice two ordinances. Water Baptism By Immersion and Holy Communion. Water Baptism happens after repenting of one’s sins and receiving Christ’s gift of salvation. Holy Communion. (The Lord’s Supper) This is a symbolic remembrance of Christ’s suffering and death for our salvation. (Please know that we do not approach either of these ordinances as a religious ritual.)
10. We Believe… There Is Only One True God and is revealed in three persons. The Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit. (Commonly known as the Trinity.)
11. We Believe… Though Originally Good, Man Willingly In A Act Of Free Will, Fell To Sin. This brought sin into the world, resulting in death in spirit, soul, and body.
12.We Believe… Every Person Can Have Restored Fellowship With God Through ‘Salvation’. This is done only through faith, trust, and repentance, in Jesus Christ.
13. We Believe… The Initial Physical Evidence Of The Baptism In The Holy Spirit Is ‘Speaking In Tongues’ as experienced on the Day of Pentecost. The Promise of the Father.
14. We Believe… Sanctification Initially Occurs At Salvation and is not only a declaration that a believer is holy, but also a progressive lifelong process of separating from evil as the believer continues to draw closer to God, and become more Christlike.
15. We Believe… The Scriptures Are Inspired By God and declare His will and His plan for mankind.
16. We Believe… In The Deity Of The Lord Jesus Christ. As God’s Only Son, Jesus was both human and divine.
17. We Believe… The Baptism In The Holy Spirit Is A Special Experience Following Salvation that empowers the believer for both witnessing and effective service.